How to Apply for FG’s Graduate Employment Scheme Online
The federal government of Nigeria has launched N-Power, an initiative aimed at employing Nigerians and creating job employment opportunities too.
The scheme is divided into three segments – the N-Power Teacher Corps, the N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build.
Under the Teachers Corps, FG said 500,000 graduates will be employed for a period of 2 years across the nation. The Teachers Corps is further divided into 4 segments.
Here’s how to apply for the scheme:
1. go to http://www.npower.gov.ng
2. hover the cursor on “N-Power programmes” at the right edge of the page (on mobile, just click on it)
3. on the drop-down menu, select “N-Power teachers corps”
4. select the program you want to apply for (teach, health, agro and community education)
5. click on apply
click here to register now www.npower.gov.ng
1. BVN NUMBER
2. DEGREE CERTIFICATE
3. NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE
4. NYSC NUMBER
7. ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS
These are the needed requirements for application.
All the best